23 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas Preparations.

It's finally stopped raining. How long it will last I don't know but any time without rain is a bonus. The water in the field is slowly going down and today I am going to finish my Christmas preparations, wrap the presents and fetch the last of my Christmas food. Then, tonight,  I'm going plug in all my Christmas lights, put my feet up and relax.


I would just like to wish everyone out there in Blogland a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Safe New Year and I will be back blogging after the festive season. 



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, It was blowing a gale here last night along with the rain. Sun is out now though I wish it was snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yourself a merry little Christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Merry Christmas to you, too

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas and enjoy the short respite from the rain! Xxx

    ReplyDelete